Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.70
About this product
- DescriptionContains questions and exercises which examine all aspects of communication disorders and give readers practice at analysing clinical linguistic data.
- Author BiographyLouise Cummings is Professor of Linguistics at Nottingham Trent University. She is a member of the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists and is registered with the Health Professions Council in the UK.
- Author(s)Louise Cummings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 37 tables 390 exercises
- Weight460 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.