CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
About this product
- DescriptionA true story of a capable and cheerful woman's slow and sometimes hilarious ascent all the way back from a real, fully fledged, all singing and all dancing breakdown that she really did not see coming her way, not in a month of Sundays.
- Author BiographyCarole Mccall is a former Civil Servant and Business Woman who has worked as a Life Coach, NLP trainer, Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist for many years. Working in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Spain and America she has helped many people solve their own problems. She now lives in Tunbridge Wells with her husband and a little white Bichon Fris called Stella. This book is about her year of travel and exploration in the peace and harmony of the wonderful English Countryside that restored both her health and her peace of mind. It is also about her delight at being a Granny and her interest in the way we teach our precious children to communicate. Event Planner Emily Carter says: Carole is the most positive, honest and caring life coach to work with. Her style of coaching is perfect for me. In my lifetime there have been some personal challenges that I have wanted to overcome and she has given me the tools to do this through productive long term and short term goals. Carole is a great listener and provides 100% support, passion and encouragement which is the main driver for me. I am in a really happy place right now and will always continue to keep the lines of communication open. Thank you Carole! .
- Author(s)Carole McCall
- PublisherArena Books
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationBury St Edmunds
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArena Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.