All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the dynamics of communication, how to be effective, likely barriers, styles of communication and technology at work. This book concludes with a series of checklists that enable one to take stock of his/her communications skills and shortcomings and to put these into context at both an organisational level and a group or team level.
- Author BiographySean has over 25 years experience in the human and organisational development area. He has contributed to a range of third level courses and degree programmes, specialising in communication skills, personal development and human resource management. He has also worked has an independent consultant and trainer with a number of private, public and voluntary sector, before joining the Combat Poverty Agency in recent years as Head of Organisation and Management Development.
- Author(s)Sean Misteil
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleManagement Pocketbooks S.
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Pocketbooks
- Out-of-print date17/12/2014
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £10.76Trending at £13.36
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £5.45Trending at £8.98
- £8.89Trending at £9.26
- £14.44Trending at £16.14
- £5.60Trending at £5.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.