All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong-distance relationships can be difficult. Whether you're dating, long-married, one of you has been promoted to a different city, or you live a bi-coastal lifestyle, the information and guidelines in these pages will help you keep your relationship connected when you're disconnected.
- Author BiographyTina B. Tessina, Ph.D., lives this book - it's not just a theory, she has first hand experience. As the feature columnist for Yahoo! and other online communities, she writes a regular newsletter and hosts a radio show. Tina is the author of 11 books.
- Author(s)Tina B. Tessina
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight307 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.11
- £25.00Trending at £32.99
- £6.54Trending at £9.97
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.