All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.27
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.70Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
- £109.35Trending at £139.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis text shows companies how to combine traditional compensation with the educational, emotional, and psychological benefits that will attract the best and brightest. It offers specific guidance for companies looking to transform their compensation system into a rewards system .
- Author BiographyJOHN E. TROPMAN is adjunct professor in the organizational behavior and human resources management program of the University of Michigan Business School and professor of social policy and nonprofit management at the University of Michigan School of Social Work.
- Author(s)John E. Tropman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJossey-Bass UMS S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.