All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about competition between businesses. Taking a fresh approach, it concentrates on the idea that maintaining a business over a period of time depends to an important degree on being able to compete successfully with others operating their businesses in the same commercial arena.
- Author BiographyAndrew Crouch is Professor of Management, at the Faculty of Business, Bond University, Queensland, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Crouch
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.