All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a variety of protocols used to purify and analyze the activity of the individual complement components or pathways. It features step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and expert implementation advice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1100
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 27 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight942 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMihaela Gadjeva
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.