All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfflicting millions each year, anxiety and anxiety-related disorders, such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), are one of the most common reasons that persons seek professional help. Left untreated, anxiety disorders exact an enormous toll on individuals, their families, and society as a whole.
- Author BiographyARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners(r). He is also the founder and Director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePracticePlanners
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byArthur E. Jongsma
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.98Trending at £4.49
- £17.12Trending at £21.01
- £17.36Trending at £25.01
- £13.58Trending at £18.99
- £11.63Trending at £11.89
- £10.47Trending at £15.99
- £7.51Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.