All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to making jewellery and beading garments and accessories. The book contains useful tips on design, mixing and matching shapes, sizes, textures and colours, as well as a step-by-step photographic guide to specific techniques. A bead catalogue draws from beads the world over.
- Author(s)Janet Coles,Robert Budwig
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/1990
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleComplete Book
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight783 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 3010hills01 Sep, 2014by
nice to glance at.
The book as the name suggests is about mainly different types of beads. A small amount in back of book regarding how to make jewellery. Lovely book for the money. Well worth it just to enjoy looking at it.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.20
- £10.97Trending at £11.56
- £9.37Trending at £12.98
- £5.99Trending at £9.99
- £8.99Trending at £11.35
- £15.99Trending at £27.97
- £9.00Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.