All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £10.00Trending at £10.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.46
- £11.00Trending at £11.14
- £20.01Trending at £29.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £18.18Trending at £18.93
- £11.79Trending at £16.50
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the chakras that presents the scientific research explaining the subtle energy system and how it creates the physical world; depiction of the negative influences that cause disease, as well as ways to deal with them; and, explanations of two dozen energy bodies and the meridians and their uses for healing and manifesting.
- Author BiographyCyndi Dale (Minneapolis, MN) is an internationally renowned author, speaker, healer, and business consultant. She is president of Life Systems Services, through which she has conducted over 35,000 client sessions and presented training classes throughout Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Visit her online at CyndiDale.com.
- Author(s)Cyndi Dale
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteCharts, tables, illustrations
- Weight903 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.