All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Book of Vegetables, Herbs and Fruit is a comprehensive guide to selecting, cultivating, harvesting and cooking your own fresh produce at home.
- Author BiographyMatthew Biggs trained at the Royal Botanic Gardens Kew and appeared on Channel 4's Garden Club. He writes for Gardener's World magazine and lectures around the world. He is the co-author of GQT Plant Chooser and GQT Techniques and Tips for Gardeners. Jekka McVicar has run her herb farm for 22 years. She has been awarded 59 RHS gold medals. She is well known for her regular appearances on TV and radio gardening and cookery programmes. Bob Flowerdew is Britain's leading organic gardener. He is a regular panellist on BBC Radio 4's Gardener's Question Time. His previous books include Grow Your Own, Eat Your Own, Going Organic, The Gourmet Gardener and Bob Flowerdew's Organic Bible.
- Author(s)Bob Flowerdew,Jekka McVicar,Matthew Biggs
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width230 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.