All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe entire body of Calvin and Hobbescartoons published in a truly noteworthy tribute to this singular cartoon in The Complete Calvin and Hobbes.
- Author BiographyBill Watterson is the creator of Calvin and Hobbes, one of the most popular and well-regarded cartoon strips of the twentieth century. Calvin and Hobbes appeared in newspapers from November 1985 until Watterson's retirement in 1995. Online: gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/
- PrizesShort-listed for Quill Awards (Humor) 2006.
- Author(s)Bill Watterson
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- GenreCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Width287 mm
- Height318 mm
- Spine135 mm
Most relevant reviews
- paugordo-708 Feb, 2017by
Couldn't fault thing, very high quality, quite heavy as well surprisingly! Would recommend to anybody, great product! No faults whatsoever!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- r.doxford020805 May, 2015by
Appreciate the quality of manufacture and the content.
A very heavy top quality paper that is finished into these books which are rather difficult to get out of their box in the first place. Rarely have I been so delighted with the quality of a set of books. The printing and story is presented in a logical sequence with a note from the creator of Calvin and Hobbs. I bought these books for a child of 7 but decided not to risk them being damaged as they are really for an adult to appreciate. Print quality is just so superior and put quite simply, you get what you pay for with these three lovely belongings. Will I part with them now? Yes but I will remain with these as a treasured posession for life.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £8.70Trending at £9.74
- £19.37Trending at £29.85
- £9.72Trending at £10.76
- £12.10Trending at £18.85
- £12.57Trending at £13.92
- £11.32Trending at £14.99