CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- Author(s)John H. Fisher,Mark Allen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle & Heinle Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date19/08/2016
- Weight817 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. List of Plates. List of Abbreviations. Designations for Parts of THE CANTERBURY TALES. Introduction. PART I. Introduction. General Prologue. Knight''s Tale. Miller''s Tale. Reeve''s Tale. Cook''s Tale. Part II. Introduction. Man of Law''s Tale. Part III. Introduction. Wife of Bath''s Tale. Friar''s Tale. Summoner''s Tale. Part IV. Introduction. Clerk''s Tale. Merchant''s Tale. Part V. Introduction. Squire''s Tale. Franklin''s Tale. Part VI. Introduction. Physician''s Tale. Pardoner''s Tale. Part VII. Introduction. Shipman''s Tale. Prioress''s Tale. Tale of Sir Thopas. Tale of Melibee. Monk''s Tale. Nun''s Priest''s Tale. Part VIII. Introduction. Second Nun''s Tale. Canon''s Yeoman''s Tale. Part IX. Introduction. Manciple''s Tale. Part X. Introduction. Parson''s Tale. Retraction. Chaucer in His Time. Chaucer''s Language and Versification. Bibliography.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Fisher, the former President and Executive Director of The New Chaucer Society and of the Modern Language Association of America, is the author of The Importance of Chaucer and of The Emergence of Standard English. He is editor of The Complete Poetry and Prose of Geoffrey Chaucer and of An Anthology of Chancery English. Mark Allen is the bibliographer of The New Chaucer Society, and the designer and moderator of The Chaucer Bibliography Online. With Bege K. Bowers, he edited Annotated Chaucer Bibliography, 1986-1996, which received the 2002-04 MLA Prize for a Distinguished Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.