Consider these sponsored items
- £21.10Free postage
- £26.01Was:£35.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring its extraordinarily long 40-year production run, the Mini was offered in hundreds of variants. First there were the standard Austin Seven and Morris Mini-Minor saloon, van, pick-up and estate versions.
- Author BiographyAfter finishing a degree in law, Chris Rees began contributing to various car magazines, including Autocar and Classic & Sports Car. He is currently Editor of Japanese Performance magazine, and wrote The Magnificent Seven for Haynes.
- Author(s)Chris Rees
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteOver 400 colour & mono photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- chees_uk201326 Jan, 2017by
Excellent content & very factual
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.