All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis inexpensive, portable little book that provides students with the essential facts they need to do well in their exams. It offers clear and reassuring support as an end-of-course revision aid and acts as a lesson-by-lesson summary. Updated for revised AQA A specification first examined from January 2012.
- Author(s)Cara Flanagan,Mike Cardwell
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date20/08/2015
- Weight152 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- ian-sidmouth02 Mar, 2015by
A useful book with the main points distilled. Good for revision notes. It was delivered on time so good dispatcher.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £44.90Trending at £46.99
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £18.80Trending at £20.99
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.