All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive handbook for anyone affected by Asperger's syndrome, with a new introduction explaining the DSM-5. It brings together information on all aspects of the syndrome for children through to adults. Drawing on case studies from Attwood's extensive clinical experience, the book is authoritative and extremely accessible.
- Author BiographyTony Attwood is a practising clinical psychologist with more than 25 years' experience. He has worked with over 2000 individuals of all ages with Asperger's syndrome. He presents workshops and runs training courses for parents, professionals and individuals with AS all over the world and is a prolific author of articles and books on the subject.
- Author(s)Tony Attwood
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight662 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Most relevant reviews
- piggin1305 Jan, 2017by
Understanding at last
Having just been diagnosed with asperger syndrome (aged 60) reading this book was basically like reading my life history.It explained and gave so many answers to my life employment, personal life and my quirky take on everything. Essential reading for anyone with the condition or anyone who knows someone else with this condition.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- moongate-200809 Nov, 2013by
Take away the guilt!
This book is a must for a parent of an aspergers sufferer - it takes away all the guilt and explains what is going on! It has been a brilliant help to me.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.17
- £25.00Trending at £33.06
- £4.95Trending at £5.63
- £12.20Trending at £14.88
- £9.96Trending at £10.10
- £9.60Trending at £14.53
- £19.38Trending at £30.06