All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £8.24Trending at £9.94
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more people are buying property in France. The climate, culture and lifestyle make it a very seductive proposition. This book is packed with advice on various issues you will need to consider, including: choosing your location; every step of the purchasing process; financing your purchase; and, French inheritance and taxation rules.
- Author BiographyCharles Davey is a practising barrister. He lives in France with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)Charles Davey
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/04/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight462 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.