All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing colour photographs, this beginner's guide covers tools and materials, the best woods, holding and sharpening chip carving knives and laying out and transferring patterns. It also contains chapters on borders, grids, rosettes, free-form design, positive image design and lettering.
- Author(s)Wayne Barton
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notephotos / illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.