All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Description* Strategic Knowledge Management addresses all those topics in knowledge management that a manager needs to ensure organizational success.
- Author BiographyEDNA PASHER is the founder and President of Edna Pasher PhD & Associates, a management consulting firm specializing in knowledge management. She is a member of the IC Pioneers community and is active in the international network on knowledge management and intellectual capital. TUVYA RONEN is a Vice President in Rafael, one of Israel's leading aerospace companies, where he is now the head of an R&D center of 1,500 engineers and scientists. Dr. Ronen has more than thirty years of experience as a project manager of multi-million dollar projects and as a line manager of large multidisciplinary R&D departments.
- Author(s)Edna Pasher,Tuvya Ronen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width160 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.