All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign, implement and assess mentoring schemes in any organization to aid succession planning and talent development.
- Author BiographyHilarie Owen has been a successful director, author, strategist, founder and Chief Executive of the Institute of Leadership. She was Head of Leadership Services for the Police Service in England, Wales and Northern Ireland after a successful corporate career and has worked for a variety of global companies in the United States, Europe, Middle East and South Africa. She has lectured at Cranfield, Manchester Business School and Madrid University and was invited to speak at Harvard Kennedy School of Government in a debate on how people learn leadership.
- Author(s)Hilarie Owen
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight257 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.86Trending at £11.10
- £14.50Trending at £17.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.