All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £18.34Trending at £23.89
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionProgressing from a simple introduction to composition to a discussion of more challenging concepts such as using disharmony, eidetic images and the Gestalt Theory, this book leads you through the theory, skills and techniques needed to achieve beautiful compositions.
- Author BiographyTony Worobiec has won awards for photography in the UK and internationally and he has had work exhibited in London's Barbican Gallery and Bradford's National Museum of Photography. He is a founder member and current chairman of the Arena group of photographers and is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society and a former member of that society's Distinctions Panel for Visual Arts. Tony's work has appeared in many photographic magazines both in the UK and the USA. Tony lives in Dorset.
- Author(s)Tony Worobiec
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note200 Illustrations, color
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- lorr95731 Jan, 2014by
great information great illustrations a winner
I can definitely recommend this book.Very thorough treatment of the subject of Composition . Very useful indeed for someone wanting to improve their shots.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.