Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Guide to Physical Activity and Mental Health is the ideal hands-on guide when working with clients affected by mental health issues. Combining theory with practical advice through specifically designed exercise programmes, this book illustrates the benefits of exercise to mental well-being.
- Author BiographyDebbie Lawrence is Head of Fitness Wales, a consultant, and writer for numerous award bodies and training organisations and has over 30 years experience in the fitness industry. Sarah Bolitho has worked in the health and fitness sector for 20 years. An expert on health-related activity, she works with a number of organisations and support groups on mental-health conditions such as stress and schizophrenia.
- Author(s)Debbie Lawrence,Sarah Bolitho
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/01/2017
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations and photographs throughout
- Weight541 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.49Trending at £16.86
- £16.28Trending at £18.54
- £5.44Trending at £9.99
- £12.46Trending at £12.95
- £20.45Trending at £29.95
- £19.31Trending at £29.99
- £22.51Trending at £23.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.