All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows exactly how to collect, save, and cultivate the seeds from more than 300 vegetables, herbs, fruits, flowers, trees, and shrubs, as well as the techniques and timing for gathering viable seeds that vary from plant to plant. This book discusses these differences while thoroughly explaining every step in the seed-saving process.
- Author(s)Cheryl Moore-Gough,Robert Gough
- PublisherStorey Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Place of PublicationNorth Adams
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStorey Publishing LLC
- Content Notefull colour photographs throughout
- Weight1012 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- brisadonorte20 Oct, 2016by
Good book whith very important information!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.11Trending at £15.01
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.04
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.