All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.09Trending at £10.40
- £14.97Trending at £15.68
- £17.31Trending at £22.52
- £30.61Trending at £34.00
- £12.52Trending at £16.99
- £8.96Trending at £10.93
- £12.37Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Complete Guide to Sports Injuries is the essential introduction for the physiotherapy student or any fitness professional dealing with injuries in sport. Clearly illustrated and practical, it offers advice on how to treat various injuries through basic physiotherapy techniques.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher M. Norris is a chartered physiotherapist, sports scientist, highly successful author of the Complete Guide to Stretching and established lecturer and consultant. He has over twenty years experience in treating sports injuries specialising in exercise therapy.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Norris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and line drawings throughout
- Weight557 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.