Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £6.04Trending at £6.72
- £14.34Trending at £19.84
- £18.14Trending at £24.89
- £30.35Trending at £37.21
- £9.12Trending at £12.95
- £13.98Trending at £14.85
- £8.37Trending at £15.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical nutrition handbook covers such topics as; maximising endurance, strength and performance; calculating optimal calorie, carbohydrate and protein requirements; rating of sports supplements and ergogenic aids; sports nutrition for women; and vegetarian eating.
- Author BiographyAnita Bean, BSc, R.P.H.Nutr. is one of the UK's most respected sports nutritionists, and is the award winning author of several fitness and exercise books, and co-author Carol Vorderman's Detox for Life, Summer Detox, and Detox Recipes (Virgin Books). She is also co-author of Lorraine Kelly's Baby and Toddler Meal Planner, and author of the Six Week Workout series, Complete Guide to Sports Nutrition, Complete Guide to Strength Training and Healthy Eating for Kids.
- Author(s)Anita Bean
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/05/2009
- Content Note50 line drawings
- Weight722 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- suicidenorman1014 Jun, 2017by
Item as described
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.