All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive practical guide for sports participants and recreational exercisers who are keen to achieve a level of flexibility to enhance their performance.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Norris is a Chartered Physiotherapist, sports scientist, highly successful author and established lecturer and consultant. He has over twenty years' experience in treating soft tissue injuries and specialises in sports injuries and exercise therapy. At Norris Associates he runs two private clinics in Manchester and provides consultancy services to blue-chip industries and several leading sports clubs.
- Author(s)Christopher M. Norris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Notecolour photographs throughout
- Weight735 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Edition Statementpaperback 4th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.