All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tried and trusted Complete Guide format, this book is a vital resource for fitness professionals who prescribe exercise to people categorised as belonging to a special group. Covers the condition, diagnosis, treatment and practical tips for designing activity programmes around their needs.
- Author BiographyMorc Coulson is senior lecturer and the programme leader of Sport and Exercise Science at the University of Sunderland. He is the author of The Advanced Fitness Instructors Handbook (2008) and Practical Fitness Testing (2009).
- Author(s)Morc Coulson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/09/2011
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleComplete Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs throughout
- Weight661 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.93
- £13.98Trending at £14.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.