All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers instructions for correctly mounting various kinds of games, from birds and deer to fish and beyond, including sections on mounting heads, fish, and reptiles, tanning skins, collecting and exhibiting insects and eggs, using tools and gathering materials, selecting eyes and wires, and more.
- Author BiographyCharles K. Reed is an accomplished author and skilled taxidermist with experience in all branches of the art. Chester A. Reed was an accomplished author and skilled taxidermist with experience in all branches of the art.
- Author(s)Charles K. Reed,Chester A. Reed
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note281 b&w illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.