CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.28
- £15.72Trending at £17.35
- £18.66Trending at £23.95
- £15.72Trending at £15.99
- £26.73Trending at £39.94
- £16.77Trending at £26.96
- £17.29Trending at £17.44
About this product
- DescriptionGoogle has now developed services far beyond text search. Google software will translate languages and support collaborative writing. The chapters in this book look at many Google services, from music to finance, and describe how they can be used by students and other library users.
- Author BiographyCarol Smallwood received an MLS from Western Michigan University, and a MA in History from Eastern Michigan University. Librarians as Community Partners: an Outreach Handbook; Bringing the Arts into the Library are recent ALA anthologies. Others are: Women on Poetry: Writing, Revising, Publishing and Teaching (McFarland, 2012); Marketing Your Library (McFarland, 2012); Library Services for Multicultural Patrons: Strategies to Encourage Library Use (Scarecrow Press, 2013). Her library experience includes school, public, academic, special, as well as administration and being a consultant; she's a multiple Pushcart nominee.
- Author(s)Carol Smallwood
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note19 black & white halftones, 6 tables
- Weight508 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.