Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a complete re-examination of Herschel's entire catalogue; a must-have for amateur astronomers seeking new and exciting observing challenges.
- Author BiographyMark Bratton has more than two decades of observational experience, and he is one of the few amateur astronomers to have succeeded in observing every one of the Herschel objects. He contributed to Night Sky: An Explore Your World Handbook (Discovery Books, 1999) and has written articles for several astronomical publications, including SkyNews magazine, Amateur Astronomy (US) and the Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada. He is a member of the Webb Deep-Sky Society and the William Herschel Society.
- Author(s)Mark Bratton
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note600 b/w illus.
- Weight1410 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.