Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £13.71Trending at £17.51
- £10.49Trending at £11.72
- £15.58Trending at £17.58
- £9.95Trending at £17.03
- £5.27Trending at £8.00
- £7.47Trending at £8.24
- £5.95Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete 12-book History of Middle-earth, printed in three volumes and set in a matching box.
- Author BiographyChristopher Tolkien, born on 21 November 1924, is the third son of J.R.R. Tolkien. During the Second World War he served in the Royal Air Force and the Fleet Air Arm as a pilot. At the end of the war he returned to Oxford University, and became a fellow of New College and tutor in English in 1964, lecturing in the University on early English and northern literature. Appointed by J.R.R. Tolkien to be his literary executor, he has devoted himself since his father's death in 1973 to the editing and publication of unpublished writings, notably The Silmarillion and the collections entitled Unfinished Tales and The History of Middle-earth. Since 1975 he has live in France with his wife Baillie.
- Author(s)Christopher Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2002
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight4680 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.