All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
About this product
- DescriptionThe complete 12-book History of Middle-earth, printed in three volumes and set in a matching box.
- Author BiographyChristopher Tolkien, born on 21 November 1924, is the third son of J.R.R. Tolkien. During the Second World War he served in the Royal Air Force and the Fleet Air Arm as a pilot. At the end of the war he returned to Oxford University, and became a fellow of New College and tutor in English in 1964, lecturing in the University on early English and northern literature. Appointed by J.R.R. Tolkien to be his literary executor, he has devoted himself since his father's death in 1973 to the editing and publication of unpublished writings, notably The Silmarillion and the collections entitled Unfinished Tales and The History of Middle-earth. Since 1975 he has live in France with his wife Baillie.
- Author(s)Christopher Tolkien
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication28/11/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIndex
- Weight4680 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine162 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.