All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.21Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for those enthusiasts who want to take intelligent, loving care of their pets - whether that pet be a dog, cat, bird, fish, or some exotic species. This book covers: preventive health care, diet, grooming, training, diseases, traveling with pets, selection, first aid, anatomy, holistic pet care, and much more.
- Author BiographyChris C. Pinney, DVM is the author of eight books and has served as veterinary host and advisor for television news magazines and syndicated radio talk shows. He currently practices veterinary medicine in Houston, TX.
- Author(s)Chris C. Pinney
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenrePets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note300 illustrations, glossary, index
- Weight877 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.