Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover how a professional private investigator uncovers the facts and gets to the truth. This handbook provides detailed information on the skills and techniques required for investigations, including phone tapping and recording conversations, tracking down thieves, interviewing, interrogation and surveillance.
- Author BiographySteven Kerry Brown, founder and president of Millennial Investigative Agency, began his investigative career as a special agent for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. His clients call on him for practically every investigative need. He has appeared on television programs such as Hard Copy and 60 Minutes, speaks frequently before civic and professional groups, and maintains his membership in the Society of Former Special Agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- Author(s)Steven Kerry Brown
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.