CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Complete Illustrated Guide to the Kings & Queens of Britain: A Magnificent and Authoritative History of the Royalty of Britain, the Rulers, Their Consorts and Families, and the Pretenders to the Throne by Charles Phillips (Paperback, 2016)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive visual encyclopedia of the British monarchy and a fascinating insight into their world.
- Author BiographyCharles Phillips is a graduate of Oxford University and holds an MA from the University of Westminster, London. He has written The Illustrated History of Knights and the Golden Age of Chivalry, and was a contributing author to The Chronicle of the Royal Family.
- Author(s)Charles Phillips
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteOver 500 photographs
- Weight653 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.