All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.67Was:£16.95Free postage
- £14.25Was:£16.95Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPractical solutions for managing migraine, cluster and tension headache pain through low-histamine diet and nutrition. Offers 150 recipes for meals which develop into 30-day meal plans.
- Author BiographyDr. Lawrence Leung MBB CHir FRCGP is an Associate Professor in the Department of Family Medicine at Queen's University. He is a widely published medical research scientist and practicing physician of Western and traditional Chinese medicine. Susan Hannah BA BScH, former Research Associate at the Centre for Studies in Primary Care in the Department of Family Medicine at Queen's University, is an expert in medical writing. Elizabeth Dares-Dobbie BSC. RD BEd MA, is a consulting dietitian at the Department of Family Medicine at Queen's University, where she enables long-term patients to change their diet and lifestyle to improve their quality of life.
- Author(s)Dr. Lawrence Leung,Elizabeth Dares-Dobbie,Susan Hannah
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.00Trending at £12.11
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £4.95Trending at £5.62
- £12.20Trending at £14.82
- £9.60Trending at £14.62
- £19.38Trending at £30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.