All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £20.02
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.97
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionErnest Hemingway concentrated on writing short stories and novels, for which he won the Nobel Prize in 1956. He recast parts of poems by the likes of Ezra Pound and T S Eliot. And he invested these poems with the preoccupations of his novels. This title introduces the poems and clarifies historical and literary references in explanatory notes.
- Author BiographyNicholas Gerogiannis, a professor in the Department of International Studies at Auburn University, introduces the poems and clarifies historical and literary references in explanatory notes.
- Author(s)Ernest Hemingway
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Volume editorNicholas Gerogiannis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.