All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second volume of the standard edition of the complete psychological works of Sigmund Freud.
- Author BiographySigmund Freud (1856-1939) was born in Moravia. Between the ages of four and eighty-two his home was in Vienna. In 1938 Hitler's invasion of Austria forced him to seek asylum in London, where he died in the following year. His career began with several years of brilliant work on the anatomy and physiology of the nervous system. He was almost thirty when, after a period of study under Charcot in Paris, his interests first turned to psychology, and another ten years of clinical work in Vienna (at first in collaboration with Breuer, an older colleague) saw the birth of his creation, psychoanalysis. Freud's life was uneventful, but his ideas have shaped not only many specialist disciplines, but the whole intellectual climate of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Josef Breuer,Sigmund Freud
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight342 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAnna Freud,James Strachey
- Translated byAnna Freud,James Strachey
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.