Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to pyrography that is updated with various work practices and an extended gallery of inspirational work from the very best pyrography artisans. It comprehensively covers the subject from the history of the craft, materials and equipment required through to all the skills to create 'burnt wood art decoration'.
- Author BiographyStephen Poole studied graphic design at Berkshire College of Art and has spent nearly 40 years developing his own particular pyrography techniques and running workshops to pass on his expertise. He works to commission and his work also exhibits and sells via galleries and craft shops. He is the author of The Complete Pyrography (1995) and Pyrography Handbook (Practical Guides) (1998) both published by GMC Publications Ltd.
- Author(s)Stephen Poole
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.59Trending at £4.74
- £13.85Trending at £23.05
- £12.58Trending at £22.99
- £12.58Trending at £15.92
- £9.79Trending at £12.02
- £3.33Trending at £6.01
- £19.77Trending at £28.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.