All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis superb instructional book will tell you everything you need to know about chess and bridge, from the fascinating histories of the games to how to play and master strategies to win.
- Author BiographyDavid Bird lives in Hampshire and is the world's most prolific bridge writer. He has written 101 books on the game, a total exceeded only by the late Terence Reese. He is bridge correspondent for the Mail on Sunday and the London Evening Standard. Well known for his humorous bridge fiction, he contributes regularly to leading bridge magazines around the world. He is married with two children. John Saunders learned chess when he was a young child, and has played competitively since he was at secondary school. As well as winning several open tournaments, he has played internationally for Wales. He provides chess coverage for BBC Ceefax and has been the editor of the world's oldest chess periodical, British Chess Magazine (founded 1881) since 1999.
- Author(s)David Bird,John Saunders
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1600 colour photographs
- Weight1443 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.