All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering advice and tips to make gardening more rewarding, this book is for the beginner and for the reluctant old hand. It has advice on the right plants to grow in different situations, pools and rock gardens, on fruit and vegetables, encouraging wildlife and surviving pests and weeds.
- Author BiographyAlan Titchmarsh has written more than thirty gardening books and has appeared on radio and television as a gardening expert, an interviewer and presenter, fronting such programmes as The Chelsea Flowershow. Since 1996 he has been the main presenter of BBC2's Gardener's World, which, together with his latest programme, the hugely popular Ground Force, have topped the BBC2 ratings.
- Author(s)Alan Titchmarsh
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date07/09/2011
- Content Note200 illustrations, index
- Weight1268 g
- Width218 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.