All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of the complete works of Shakespeare re-examines the original documents and includes recent findings of textual scholarship. Original titles have been restored, the canon rethought and the works are presented in chronological order.
- Author BiographyAbout the Editors Stanley Wells is Professor of Shakespeare Studies and Director of the Shakespeare Institute at the University of Birmingham. Gary Taylor is Professor of English Literature at Brandeis University. John Jowett is Lecturer in English at the University of Waikato, New Zealand. Bill Montgomery is a Shakespeare scholar.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Oxford Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Out-of-print date30/04/1999
- Content Notefrontispiece, 17 halftones on text paper
- Weight2032 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine63 mm
- Edited byJohn Jowett,William Montgomery
- Volume editorGary Taylor,Stanley W. Wells
- Edition StatementCompact ed
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £40.40Trending at £41.79
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.