All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionVolume VI of the Oxford English Texts Complete Works of Oscar Wilde establishes for the first time the extent and prowess of his early career as a journalist. This definitive collection of his reviews, features and editorials displays the unique wit and erudition for which Wilde is famous.
- Author BiographyJohn Stokes has taught at the universities of Reading, Illinois and Warwick. Until 2008 he was Professor of Modern British Literature at King's College London. He has written widely on the culture of the fin-de-siecle as well as on theatre history of many periods and he has delivered many public lectures and conference papers at home and abroad. ; Mark W. Turner is co-editor of the journal, Media History and is on the Board of Directors of the Research Society for Victorian Periodicals.
- PrizesRunner-up for Robert and Vineta Colby Scholarly Book Prize 2014.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleComplete Works Oscar Wilde
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note2 black-and-white halftones
- Weight782 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byJohn Stokes,Mark Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.