Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1880s, the aging Browning showed once again the remarkable versatility of his lyric and narrative talents. Ranging across eras and cultures, these books reveal his late thoughts about history, myth, legend, faith, love, and desire.
- Author BiographyAllan Dooley is general editor of The Complete Works of Robert Browning and is professor emeritus at Kent State University.David Ewbank is professor emeritus at Kent State University.The late Paul D. L. Turner was fellow emeritus of Linacre College, Oxford.The late Jack W. Herring was the director of the Armstrong Browning Library at Baylor University.
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleComplete Works Robert Browning
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid Ewbank,Dooley Allan,Jack W. Herring,Paul D. L. Turner,Robert Browning
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.