Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA literary study containing the annotated text of PARLEYINGS WITH CERTAIN PEOPLE OF IMPORTANCE IN THEIR DAY, a series of seven poems, written by Robert Browning, in his own voice, and addressed to influential figures in his development.
- Author BiographySusan Crowl is Professor of English at Ohio University. Roma A. King, Jr., was Distinguished Professor Emeritus of English at Ohio University.
- Author(s)Robert Browning
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleComplete Works of Robert Browning
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.