All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text theorizes political change from within social movement via an engagement with autonomist politics and radical aesthetics.
- Author BiographyStevphen Shukaitis is Lecturer in Work & Organization (Assistant Professor) at the University of Essex and is a member of the Autonomedia editorial collective. He is the author of Imaginal Machines: Autonomy & Self-Organization in the Revolutions of Everyday Day (Autonomedia Press, 2009) and co-editor (with Erika Biddle and David Graeber) of Constituent Imagination: Militant Investigations // Collective Theorization (AK Press, 2007). He has written for numerous publications including Mute Magazine, Subjectivity, ephemera, Organization, Sociological Review, Journal of Communication Inquiry, Affinities, Journal of Aesthetics & Protest, Rethinking Marxism, and Culture Machine.
- Author(s)Stevphen Shukaitis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNew Politics of Autonomy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Content Note3 black & white halftones
- Weight313 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.