All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.74
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.79Trending at £29.70
- £15.99Trending at £18.99
- £11.57Trending at £13.48
- £10.91Trending at £14.28
- £8.91Trending at £10.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details all aspects of simulation in medical education and evaluation. It details current techniques and technologies, including concepts and capabilities, and offers tips on funding, development, accreditation, and marketing of simulation centers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 142 colour illustrations, 30 colour tables, biography
- Weight1803 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAdam I. Levine,Alan Sim,Andrew D. Schwartz,Samuel DeMaria
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013, Corr. 2nd printing 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.