All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of a mathematical and computational framework within which to analyze the interplay between language learning and language evolution.
- Author BiographyPartha Niyogi was a Professor of Computer Science and Statistics at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Partha Niyogi
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2009
- Series TitleCurrent Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note54 illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.