All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputers form a vital part of most people's lives. But what is the nature of the computer? How does it work? What will the next generations of computers look like? Darrel Ince looks at the basic concepts behind all computers; the range of their uses, the effects of computers in the workplace, and novel forms such as quantum computers.
- Author BiographyDarrel Ince is Professor of Computing at the Open University and the author of 25 books, four of them with OUP, including Software Engineering and Dictionary of the Internet.
- Author(s)Darrel Ince
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note15 black and white illustrations
- Weight126 g
- Width112 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £16.03
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.78
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.