All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA trickster taking money from an old woman for his own private charity. A cheater fleecing the businessmen of their thousands. A lady-killer after the ladies' dollars with just a little bit of love... The guys of the 87th Precinct thought they knew every trick in the book - so why are there bodies still washing up on the shore?
- Author BiographyEd McBain (1926-2005) was born Salvatore Lambino in New York. He changed his name to Evan Hunter and under that name is known as the author of The Blackboard Jungle and as the writer of the screenplay for Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. The 87th Precinct series numbers over fifty novels. McBain was a Grand Master of the Mystery Writers of America and was one of three American writers to be awarded the CWA Diamond Dagger for lifetime achievement.
- Author(s)Ed McBain
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/12/2003
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date27/10/2008
- Weight132 g
- Width111 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.